Terms & Conditions
- Haefeli-Lysnar may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If Haefeli-Lysnar request payment of increased prices, you may cancel your order by giving notice to Haefeli-Lysnar, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase.
- Price Exclude delivery or Freight Charges unless specified.
- Prices Exclude GST as indicated in the Price Ea and Amount heading however the Total Inc heading price Includes GST.
- Delivery of goods considered to have taken place when the Customer courier has taken possession of the goods or alternatively, if the courier is engaged by Haefeli-Lysnar, when the Customer has received the goods from Haefeli-Lysnar's courier.
- Haefeli-Lysnar must be notified in writing within 5 working days of the date of delivery of any damaged or missing goods. If written notification is not received within 5 working days Haefeli-Lysnar will not be made liable for the missing or damaged goods.
- In the event of damaged goods the Customer must keep and return to Haefeli-Lysnar all original packaging, documentation.
- While care is taken, Haefeli-Lysnar will not be responsible for goods lost in transit to the customer.
- Payment for goods must be made within the specified time frame issued on the tax invoice or paid prior to delivery if requested by Haefeli-Lysnar.
- If payment in advance is requested, Haefeli-Lysnar will issue a pro-forma invoice to the customer.
- When financing goods, orders will not be placed with our Suppliers until written confirmation of Finance Approval from the Finance Company is received by Haefeli-Lysnar.
- Any expenses incurred by Haefeli-Lysnar for the re-delivery of the goods to Haefeli-Lysnar as a result of non-payment will be borne by the Customer.
- Cancellation of any order must be made in writing to Haefeli-Lysnar within 3 working days of acceptance of the quotation but in any event prior to delivery.
- Any costs or losses incurred by Haefeli-Lysnar due to cancellation of the order will be invoiced to the Customer .
- Where applicable Haefeli –Lysnar will notify the Customer of products/services that have a Non-Return clause and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed. In this event responsibility for payment will reside with Customer from time of placement of the order on the Supplier.
- Manufacturers or Suppliers Standard Warranty applies to all products unless advised.
- All worked performed has a 90 Day Warranty on Parts & Labour.
- Haefeli-Lysnar will act as the Return to Base point for hardware unless otherwise indicated by the Manufacturer or Supplier. In either case the Customer is responsible for shipping or freight costs unless otherwise agreed by Haefeli-Lysnar.
- Should you received any product with a manufacturing fault or need to return a purchased
Product written be given within 5 working days of date of delivery. Haefeli-Lysnar do not accept returned products on ‘change of mind’. The Customer is responsible for Shipping/freight costs of the returned product/s unless the product was incorrect or faulty on arrival. Should a product be returned to Haefeli-Lysnar as faulty, but is found to be free of defect, you will be charged for the products return to you from Haefeli-Lysnar.
- Any liability of Haefeli-Lysnar in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excusable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Haefeli-Lysnar
- In relation to products, the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products; and
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost or having supplied services supplied again.