Trimble S8 Total Station
The Most Advanced Total Station Platform
The most demanding jobs require the most advanced total station in the industry. Whether you need solutions to drive productivity for day-to-day survey tasks or precision solutions for demanding engineering projects, the Trimble S8 is the most advanced total station solution available today.
This Total Station is used extensively throughout Western Australia by our clients and performs exceptionally well. Call us to find out if the is the right Total Station for you.
The new Trimble S8 Total Station provides a broad base of standard inclusions and configuration options for unmatched flexibility.
- Video-assisted robotic measurement utilising Trimble VISION technology
- Visual verification with data overlay and photo documentation
- Trimble DR Plus for longer range and fewer setups
- Detect targets without interference from surrounding prisms with Trimble FineLock technology
- Trimble SurePoint accuracy assurance automatically corrects instrument pointing
- Specialised configuration options available
Trimble VISION Video-Assisted Control
With Trimble VISION, see everything the instrument sees without a trip back to the instrument
- Select targets with just a tap of the controller screen
- Measurements are drawn to the video image, so you can be certain to never mess a shot you need
Leave the site with more than just coordinates. With the Trimble S8, live images are captured with point-and-click efficiency.
- Document important visual information like site conditions and details
- Easily recall what was at the scene
Trimble FineLock Technology
Detect target without interference from surrounding prisms for precision-build applications
- Trimble Business Centre office software
Trimble R10, Trimble DR Plus. Trimble VISION, Trimble TSC3, Trimble CU, Trimble FineLock and Trimble SurePoint are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited.