Trimble M3 Total Station
Lightweight, compact and rugged, the new Trimble M3 Total Station delivers powerful mechanical technology, backed by Trimble’s world-class training, service and support network.
This is an asset for any surveyor. Find out if the Trimble M3 Total Station will suit your needs by speaking with one of our specialist team members. We’re happy to help with any questions you may have.
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged
- Trusted and reliable mechanical technology
- Trimble Access field software and optional Roads module on board
- Bright and colourful touchscreen QVGA display
- Renowned Nikon optics
- Two hot swappable batteries with a life of up to 26 hours – When power is running low, a quick battery change keeps you working without powering down
Easy to learn and operate
The Trimble M3 is built on mechanical measurement expertise and proven Trimble software tools. The Trimble M3 includes powerful data collection and calculation tools with the new on-board Trimble Digital Field book software for fast results in the field.
The tools to get the job done right
Take advantage of a complete total station solution. Reflectorless operation with Trimble DR technology can save time in the field by reducing instrument setups to reach desired measurement points. The high-accuracy EDM provides fast, reliable measurements to get the job done efficiently and away from hazardous situations.
Trimble M3, Trimble TSC3, Trimble DR Plus and Trimble Digital Field book are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited.