Trimble Business Centre
Trimble Business Centre lets users easily combine and manage data from multiple sources to generate accurate, integrated survey results. Easily import field and reference data from a variety of sources including transferred data files, field devices, and the Internet. After processing, export your processed data directly to field devices or to a variety of file formats that can be imported into other design software packages.
Ask us how this software could integrate into your work environment. And remember all Trimble software is supported by Haefeli Lysnar’s specialist training and support team.
A Powerful Survey Data Office Software Suite
As the desktop component of Trimble’s suite of survey solutions, Trimble Business Centre provides you with the capability to efficiently edit, process, and adjust your survey data with confidence.
- Edit, process, and adjust optical, GNSS, and imaging survey data.
- Import data straight from the field and begin working with it immediately.
- Quickly and easily edit RTK and total station data.
- Interface with design, drafting, and GIS systems
- Compatible with Trimble’s suite of GNSS, optical, and UAS solutions
- Flexible licensing options (Base, Complete and Advanced editions) and optional add-on modules (Photogrammetry)
Trimble Business Centre supports a wide range of workflows including:
- Control Surveying: Confidently produce reliable control coordinates for the span of the entire project.
- Field to Finish: Easily create CAD-ready deliverables directly from survey data.
- GIS Feature Collection: Expand the utilization of your survey systems by creating GIS deliverables for your clients.
- Construction Staking: Assure that staking projects are performed correctly and recorded for verification.
- Integrated Aerial and Terrestrial Photogrammetry: Process complete mapping projects that include aerial imagery, Trimble VISION imagery, and GNSS and total station observations.
Trimble Business Centre Photogrammetry Module
An optional Photogrammetry module provides additional functionality to Trimble Business Centre. Based on state-of-the-art technology from Inpho, version 3.00 introduces a new photogrammetry module for importing and working with flight data and images collected from the Gatewing X100, and optical instruments, such as the Trimble S8 Robotic Total Station utilizing Trimble VISION™ technology. Surveyors can produce deliverables, including orthophotos, 3D point clouds and digital surface models directly from Trimble Business Centre.
Trimble GNSS Systems
Trimble Access, Trimble VX and Trimble Gatewing are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited